My TBR (To Be Read) Pile 2023
Reading has been my chosen source of escape since childhood. Through books I can live different adventures and be different people. I never stopped reading and I am the first to encourage others to take it up. I haven’t tried keeping track of what I read yet but thought I would attempt to this year. I read pretty fast so I can’t estimate how many books I will read by year end but I’m excited to find out!
The start of the year is often accompanied with the longing to improve and change. We look for inspiration while we focus on renewing our fitness, heath, goals and spirit. My TBR pile for January follows this trend.
- Breath by James Nestor
- The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times by Michelle Obama
- Marie Kondo’s Kurashi at Home: How to Organize Your Space and Achieve Your Ideal Life by Marie Kondo
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky
- Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered by Austin Kleon
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Vicki Robin
I will be updating this list for each month throughout this year. If you have any suggestions for a book you think I should check out, leave it in the comments below! I am open to new genres and authors. And if you’d like to discuss any of these titles, head over to their review page and leave your thoughts.