What is Considered Cheating When Someone Asks For a Break?
WE WERE ON A BREAK! If you are familiar with the 90s show F.R.I.E.N.D.S., then you will recognize this long-running joke based on the first time Rachel and Ross broke up. Just as a reminder, Rachel was upset at Ross’s jealousy over her male coworker and told him that maybe they needed a break. Ross,… Read more
Is Swearing Off of Love Self Poison?
I told myself I didn’t want to be in love at all. And when I said that I meant with anyone in general. But what I didn’t realize is that by doing this I was even blocking the flow of love for myself. We are meant to love, we are loving creatures. By denying love… Read more
Deceptively Loving Signs of An Abusive Relationship
When you are new to a relationship and inexperienced in the concept of love you tend to be unsure of what to expect and what is okay versus what is not. You get conflicting messages from movies and media along with conflicting stories from friends. I dealt with emotionally abusive and controlling relationships without realizing… Read more
How I Answer the Question “What Are You?”
As a multiracial woman I tend to hear this question often, What are you? Sometimes it makes me feel as if I am something abnormal. My answer can range from the truth to simply replying, “human” it depends on my mood. I used to say I am half of each race because that is the way I… Read more
- Book Review| Within These Wicked Walls by Lauren Blackwood
- Book Review| Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky
- Art| Second Sculpting Piece
- Book Review| Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Vicki Robin
- Podcast Review| RomCom Pods